things we still need (or think we need) to move forward ...
- some tech and some building reference book stuff, see the Amazon list here.
- a reasonable size acreage on which to build, preferably 30+ acres but we can start with a lot less if there's an option to add later.
- Some form of fresh water (spring, stream, etc)
- A reasonable amount of south-facing exposure
- An elevation of 1800+ feet
- Enough level land to build multiple structures on
- A view of the horizon from whatever spot is a viable home site
- Unrestricted land so we can keep living in the trailer while we build
- Some mature trees, preferably mostly forested
- An old barn or cabin or something to use as storage would be a huge bonus
- Stone is highly desired also ... whether rock outcroppings or field stone or stream stone ... anything we can build around or with
- Clay on the property would be great also
- Flexible building inspectors in whatever community we land in, and help designing to code for whatever the local requirements are
prayers, donations, and used stuff gratefully accepted, should you feel so inclined. thank you!